10/4/12

I'm too tired to write about my day.

So I drew a picture to describe it. Here's a brief explanation. First a man on a pink bike drove by me screaming weird things then I had coffee with my ex whom I'm still friends with and he had a surprise for me then my pet snake escaped into our storage room and hell if I can get him out then a customer asked me out and I said no. Then I realized my writing was awful today, so I took a break to set heat/food traps for my snake and then I had a slight mental meltdown.

I'm fine, just tired. I need to wake up before everyone and remove the traps before my roommates see them. And then just keep setting them at night (snakes are nocturnal) until I catch him without them knowing he's out. Anyways. Picture.



And as an added bonus here's a picture of the pants.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment