9/21/12

Another quick update, I promise I'll post more on Sunday

So I'm on a bit of a time crunch here but I wanted to give a quick update.

I've scheduled a hole in my fine arts commissions to write. I realized a few days ago that I was going crazy when I sat down to write for the first time in weeks and got so emotional over a scene I was writing that there were actual tears for my MC. Which rarely happens and usually only when I'm over-tired. So I realized that I really have to keep at these stories, so I made a spot where I can take a couple of hours every day just to write.

Right now I'm packing up to leave for the weekend. I will be going out to the barn I work at and giving some of the show jumpers some trial runs to see where they're at, and then on Sunday I'm skipping over to an Appy farm (spotty horses) to do some training work on 3 of their 5yos who are starting competition training in Western sports.

I'm at a conflict with one of my art customers right now who is annoyed that her pieces are "taking so long" despite their being larger-than-life oil paintings that require a minimum of about 30 hours of work each. So I will keep you all up to date on THAT drama.

But I'm really pressed for time right now (so sorry!!) so I have to go and do my job. I will come back on Sunday and actually do a useful update!

Thanks so much for your patience, 5 readers. You rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment