9/14/12

I'm so sorry. I'm still busy. But I will come back.

I feel bad for my 5 readers. I mean, here's this sub-par blog about someone's life that I'm not sure why ANYONE (never mind 5 people) would care about and I just walked away from it for almost a week. My readers are never coming back, I'm sure of it.

I've never been this art-busy in my life. With all the character designs, I'm also designing an album cover for a local band, I have two HUGE paintings on the go, and four graphite portraits in the wings to do in my spare time. And of course, EVERYONE needs them done ASAP.

Seriously.

I haven't written a word in the novels this week, and it's driving me crazy. I haven't touched a drum kit in who knows how many days.

I don't sleep, I forget to eat because I'm busy, and let's not even mention the fact that the first human interaction I've had in three days was an hour ago when Laura started singing "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" loudly in the hallway of our bedrooms, and Ian and I burst out of our rooms to join in. Humorous, but after it happened, I realized I hadn't seen anyone the prior two days.

I've been drinking a full pot of coffee a day.

A full pot.

Like, not half full, brimming.

I'm probably going to have a heart attack. That and the lack of food. My pants are loose-fitting, as of about three days ago. And most girls would be ecstatic, but it's not healthy.

FINE ART IS KILLING ME. I should have turned some of these guys down but the thought of having a comfortable financial bed at the end of this is driving me on.

In between working on people's art, I've been doing promotional videos and such, trying to grab as much attention as possible, because due to some recent musical failure it looks like music will not be a career that I am looking at anywhere in the near future. Art, on the other hand, is. And if my books are successful, maybe those too.

The positive thing about all of this artwork is that I do very much enjoy drawing, despite my continual complaining about it, and it wouldn't be the end of the world if it ended up being my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment