5/24/12

A personal blog

Probably the most exciting thing you can think of to read, someone's personal blog. Okay, so I'm a bit sarcastic, but at the same time, I'm a bit serious. Maybe. People are funny things and any attempt from someone to put themselves out "there" can be a learning experience for anyone.

I've been under some interesting circumstances lately, and though friends and pieces of paper are always good outlets I felt like I should share some of it with the unsuspecting public. I don't suppose you'd be here if not by accident, as I really don't see myself promoting this blog.

So maybe you decided to scroll through Blogger's blogs today, and ended up here? That would be cool.

Allow me to teach you about myself.

I am a woman living in the Great White North, AKA Canada. I'm sometimes short, sometimes tall (depends on the day, I guess), sometimes I'm blond and sometimes I'm not entirely convinced I'm not really a redhead. Not really what you were expecting as a first impression? Well, I just figured we'd get the materialistic out of the way right away. I don't care much about it, but I know others do, so I figured I might as well throw it out there this once.

Right now I'm living with three people, which would be good and well, but I can't decide if one is hostile or friendly, one is a bit out there, and the other is completely in love with the one out there, so I guess they're a bit out there too. Out there doesn't seem to be doing their love too good; the recipient can't really be bothered with it, if you know what I'm saying. Makes for interesting evenings, when everyone is home.

I'm a musician and a "fine" artist (what the hell does that even MEAN), and a writer of prose. And apparently a writer of a blog as well. I've gone to school for some and others... well, not so much. I sell most of my work too, so I'm a sellout artist at my best, but I have rent to pay and more or less groceries to buy.

Starving artist isn't JUST a stereotype, you know.

I'd love to share specifics, but I feel like if I keep things more or less anonymous, it might let my true self shine through a bit more comfortably. We'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment