6/10/12

Adventures with Anxiety

Titles has a nice ring to it, eh? Welcome to my world, represented by stick men.

So when I moved into this house, all the other people had already been living here for 6 months to a year, so it was difficult to insert myself into their every day life because I just have panic attacks over anything and everything having to do with social situations.

So, this is my story. I lived like this for about a month before finally settling in, and while it is a bit sad on one hand, on the other you have to admit it's quite humorous.

Also, you'd think an artist could draw straight lines better, eh?






So fun facts of the day that this comic will teach you. I do have a camo blanket. My fridge currently only contains jam, apples, and a bag of bread. Okay, and some milk. We as roommates do, in fact, cover the spectrum of hair colors from black to blonde.

Also I'm slightly mortified that I drew myself in the shower, even if I am only a stick figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment