6/4/12

First I panicked, then...

So yesterday as I was going to bed I realized I hadn't posted in the blog. And I freaked out for whatever reason thinking that I'd let everything down because I had missed a day. Then I realized no one reads this freaking thing so why am I panicking?! It's just an outlet for my brain... it's for myself. And wanderers of the interwebs.

That's what I get for having obsessive tendencies.

Band practice happens in a bit here. Then I don't know what else is going to happen with my day. Just started a big art sale for the week, hoping to get flooded with commissions to make up for my awful financial streak. Plus there's about 8 million things I want to pay for here.

Started watching Doctor Who. That's an interesting thing to watch. Problem is, I've been watching Doctor Who, Sherlock (the new series), Game of Thrones, sometimes Fawlty Towers... the little voice in my head  (the one that deems things stupid or not) has become English. Not okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment