8/9/12

I have the most screwed up dreams.

So my obsession over showjumping is taking over my brain. Also, I'm terrified of planes and thus have a million plane crash dreams because my brain likes to remind me exactly why I should be hopelessly panicked every time I step into one of these machines.

Both of these points are important.

So I had a dream that I had to fly on a plane, except it looked really ratty and torn apart, so my friend and I snuck out and bolted pieces of metal to the rough parts of the plane so it wouldn't fall apart. Except it was kinda rough so we were worried it wouldn't work properly.

So we boarded the plane after bolting the metal to it and the captain comes on except the captain is Eric Lamaze and I just flip right out. So we get into the air and the plane sideswipes and is clearly going down and as we're falling through the air I'm panicking because it's all my fault for putting the metal on the plane. But Eric is apparently amazing at flying planes, apparently, and he manages to land it safely, except he comes storming out afterwards all pissed off and demanding to know who the idiot is and I just broke down crying.

And theeeeeen I woke up.

I have no clue. No clue whatsoever.


On a completely different note, Lamaze is considering not competing for Equine Canada any more, and I am real-life freaking the hell out. Like seriously. I will probably actually real-life cry if he stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment