8/5/12

Round 2 brings a little less freaking out.

I spent ALL DAY writing yesterday, and one of my novels hit the 70k word mark, which was a happy moment for me. Now is my second all-nighter in a row (not unusual for an insomniac) to watch showjumping. This one I was going to watch in replays but literally no station is scheduled to show it later and I don't want to take the chance that I can't watch it online later.

I caught a quick 1-hour nap (I know I said it was gonna be 4... I lied...) after SJ yesterday and another quick 1 hour right before this one, so I've caught a couple naps. It's nearly 5am here, just watched the first Canadian go with a second-place round! Good go for Henselwood today. Keeping an eye on Foster... she made her debut in the Olympics yesterday, so naturally we'll be looking at inexperience. And of course, freaking out again over my favorite, Lamaze.

Who, I'm starting to worry, might not make the run before I have to get ready to go to play for church. Which, I'm not gonna lie, really not looking forward to. I'll be so out of it. Maybe if Lamaze goes early I'll grab another hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment