8/29/12

Today's episode of WHAT THE HELL AM I LOOKING AT?!

Right. So, girls sit weird. Like... a guy sits around, he's either knees apart or ankle on thigh leg cross or "girly" leg cross if he's a skinny/classy guy. Girls are like LET'S SEE HOW MANY WAYS OUR KNEES CAN ROTATE. And I TRIED explaining this to my friend once and he just gave me a very unconvincing "... uhuh..." and went back to his ignorant life of not knowing what normal sitting is. So I was just working on my novel and I came up on a blank spot and so I curled up into my "I'm thinking" pose which I will get to in a moment, and happened to glance at myself in the mirror across from me, which I usually NEVER do because I never look like someone I'd like to see at the moment because I've never done anything more than throw my hair into a messy ponytail and shove glasses onto my face.

Holy run-on sentence.

So my version of a thinking pose is pulling my feet onto the thing I'm sitting on (in this case, my bed), crossing my ankles, and shoving my knees into the insides of my elbows, then locking my wrists together. It's crazy amounts of comfortable.

What I saw in the mirror made me think about my conversation about girls sitting stupidly.

It's true. Look at what I look like when I'm thinking:



Sorry for the bad makeup job. 

Anyways, I made this post to prove a point to a friend who will never read it. Yeah. I'm in a writer's block.

No comments:

Post a Comment