8/12/12

This week is weird, odd, stressful, and potentially progressive?

So the farm was fun. She might hire me for some training on three of her horses, so that's cool... uh. Yeah. I'm not feeling much better, though. Actually I feel like the kinda I-don't-give-a-flucking-fly (yes) about what I need to flucking fly about because if I tried to right now I might panic.

Don't worry, this isn't about to be a depressing post, I just wanted to give a head's up as to why I'm not all back like OMG YAAAAY THE PONIES WERE SO MUCH FUN. They were, but... yeah!

Anyways.

I guess I could have also just left and not said anything on this weekend. Instead of "I AM LEAVING FOR THREE DAYS" I could have casually mentioned "no post on Saturday." I am brilliant. BRILLIANT I TELL YOU.

Okay!

So this week is race week. I am heading to Edmonton, Alberta, for the Canadian Derby Marathon's 10k race on Saturday. My first ever 10k. Hooray!

This week is also try-not-to-die week as I will have to make up for the fact that being fired from the band has screwed me out of a $700 income that was scheduled to happen due to shows. So I've gone from "YES I CAN PAY MY BILLS" to "I wasted so much time learning stuff for this band that I didn't do enough to pay my bills outside of shows." So that will be interesting.

This week is also a job hunting (ffs...) and make myself better week. And potentially painting week. And selling stuff week. And training week. And try to calm down week. Yep. WEEK.

You know when someone says "you know when you say a word over and over and it loses its meaning?" Yeah. I find that annoying too.

But how do you feel about the word week now? SCREWED UP YOUR VOCABULARICAL (**not a word) PERCEPTION BITCHES!!! HAHA.



EDIT: I'm really sorry, I really did not mean to call you all bitches. I'm not me right now. Oh, the humanity...

EDIT #2: I swear I'm not on any illegal substances right now. I'm just on a mind-flunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment