8/7/12

Things like this is why I'm your typical broody artist.

I've given a few run-downs of this past year and a half's difficulties and the bad people I've been around in that time and the "surprise your best friends are about to get really wasted and tell you how much they all hate your guts and send you crying from their house" along with a few other surprise-your-friends-are-assholes situations.

And so today is another mark in that. Just got news that my friend who is the bass player in my touring band (also one of my closest buddies) threw me under the bus to save himself, and got me fired from the band, and is now backing out of the responsibility completely, calling me crazy and saying he's not going to fix what he said.

So the one big chance I got to better my musical career is gone, because my friend is a douche.

I'm a little in shock right now, to be honest. I'm the one who got him into that band in the first place. They were going to pass him by because he was really young and inexperienced compared to the rest of us, and I vouched for him, so they decided to give him a chance. Humans disgust me.

It's a little frightening right now because I can't get a hold of anyone I trust enough (read: Laura, the friend that saved me last time, and my father) because they're all at work. So panic attack is not going well. Hence why I have to type it out on the blog. Sorry for the downer, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment