8/2/12

Quotes from Laura

So I'm sitting with Laura and we're both overtired and we're both currently struggling with mental deficiency due to severe depression so we're both just so delirious and losing our heads and turns out it's stupid amounts of hilarious. So I'm just kinda writing down the stuff she says because it's entertaining me and it might entertain you.

So here we go.

(British accent, narrating for a gymnast) "Alright now everyone look at my muscles. Okay, good! Now skippity flippity flip!"

Announcer lady: If that doesn't make you excited, I don't know what will!
Laura: A LOT OF THINGS ANNOUNCER LADY. Puppies. Cupcakes. Dewdrops on roses. Whiskers on kittens. Sunshine on an icecreamy day...

"It's a bicept on my bicept on my bicept! A triple bicept! THAT WOULD BE A KILLER DIVING... THING"

Me: I was watching earlier then this infomercial came on for the no-no machine. Some sort of hair removal thing.
Laura: That sounds like it would go in your.... AHHH!!


Okay now Ian's here and he's being all British. And forcing us to watch Coronation Street. Oh. Now we're back to the Olympics. Also all Ian quotes need to be heard in a British accent, it makes him 8 million times funnier.

Volkswagon commercial displays how its cabins are quiet from the inside.
Laura: So basically... if someone was being murdered... or raped... or something in there... you can't hear them...
Ian: Why do you have to pick out the highly unlikely and highly negative side of the commercial?
Laura: Because I'm a negative nance-pants.
Ian: We all knew that.
Laura: Well if those things were happening to me in my car, I would want people to hear me scream!

LOL okay one from Ian. (In a British accent because he's British) "Astalavista... llllllladies."

Bandaid commercial: Bandaids let your booboos breathe!
Laura: Let your booboos free?
Ian: Let your boobies breathe!
Laura: Let your boobies breathe. ... lllllllladies.
Ian: It said booboos breathe. 
Laura: You live with two women you'd think you'd be more sensitive about boobies.
Ian: ... what.

"I'm going to punch you in the face with my feet!"

Laura: I don't have thoughts, everything just comes out my mouth.
Me: We know.
Laura: I don't know what's going on aaaaaghhhgmphmphgggggaaggmmmmmm...
Me: What.
Ian: She doesn't have thoughts, it could have been anything, it was probably a childhood memory.

Laura: No you're can... dri... askhdjhf.
Ian: That backcame to hit you.... dammit.

Laura: I was trying to scare your pants off.
Ian: WHAT?
Laura: Thank God I failed!
Ian: I don't think I've ever been scared to the point of taking my pants off.
Laura: there's a first for everything... 

No comments:

Post a Comment