8/30/12

I've done some mental acrobats to the point where this is okay.

I'm lying in bed right now. It's a little awkward to type with your laptop on your belly, but whatever.

It's currently 9:30am, which is a little later than I usually sleep in, I'm struggling to get up, and it is FREAKING COLD IN THIS ROOM. I went to bed and it was super hot and then as the night wore on I slowly layered another three blankets on top of myself, and I'm still wrapped up in them and I don't want to move, but I have to get some stuff done today. So I've justified updating my blog so I can wake myself up and simultaneously get the courage to battle the cold.

Here's why I think blogging instead of getting up right now is okay.

Blogging is supposed to help me, not only get my thoughts out of my head and make way for important things, but also get the creative wheels turning. Every writer should blog because the more you blog, the more you write. And the more you write, the better you write.

And the more the tendons in your wrists hate you.

So I've convinced myself it's going to give me a mental jump start to the day. really I'm just taking the time to enjoy the warm. I do have to send out a few business e-mails this morning too... hmmmmm...

But I also need breakfast. Grrr. Okay. I'm getting up now.

EDIT: NOPE. SENDING E-MAILS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment