7/6/12

Apparently I'm on Stumbleupon!

And I'm kinda really sorry if you came from there expecting awesomeness and then it was all like "PSYCH!! It's just a blog about someone's life, who gives a shit, hit the button again!!" but I thought it was kinda cool that one of my five readers threw my link up there. Perhaps I will get MORE actual real-life readers? That would be fun. But at the same time terrifying. Now I have to find a way to be all I'M HOOKING YOU INTO MY LIFE STORY right off the bat. Maybe it is time to start incorporating pictures...

PS, I know I promised you a picture for yesterday and totally failed and let you down and I'm an ass but I drew one and it sucked and I was angry at it so it's sitting unloved in my sketch book. I'm so sorry. I will make up for it with a unicorn or something of the sort. Originally it was a step-by-step guide on how to be a successful artist like me, but then I thought it was retarded and didn't even color it =(

But I WILL promise you a sharpie unicorn today because I do, in fact, own one of those packs of Sharpies with colors you'll never use in a million years UNLESS you draw Sharpie unicorns.

And I will use every color.

Uh... that's not the point of this post, though...

Yeah. Right. Stumbleupon. So Blogger does this thing in your little personal behind the scenes workshop where it shows your daily pageviews (which is where I saw the 5 readers!) but today I logged on and it was all like "8 readers!" And I was like "wtf, Blogger, no way 8 people read this! Where are they coming from?" And looked at the new traffic sources and it was like "someone thought you were cool and put you on a website so people can find you so you didn't have to do it yourself and feel vain! Aren't you SO HAPPY?!"

And I said sure.

So that's the story of how I became 8-people famous on Stumbleupon. I bet my masses of new viewers just love the shit out of me now...

No comments:

Post a Comment