7/23/12

I'm so sorry I lied to you!!

I promised posts of epic proportion but did not deliver... which tends to be the case... and I feel awful for you regular eight people who, by now, have probably given up due to "where the heck did the spastic posting go?"

A quick update.

Friday I posted about having splitting migraine headache and my body was slowly being destroyed by something. I hinted at being a bit better by the end of the day, and I was, but things were back in full force in the morning. Unfortunately for me, one sick day is all I get, so I dragged myself to touring band's rehearsal which took up about seven hours of my day. An hour to get there and set up, then FOUR HOURS to run down the whole set list of the band to make sure we'd learned them all/could workshop them all. An hour of take down and then afterwards they were like STAY AND EAT OUR FOOD which, for an artist who can't afford food, I was like EFF YES.

But I was still achey and sick and exhausted from the ridiculously long rehearsal and so I kinda nibbled at the food and then went home, where I dumped my drums in the basement and slept forever afterwards.

Yesterday was a frustrating day. Of course I was playing in the church band so I was up stupid early and still all blech, and that took me to the afternoon and I spent the rest of the day half-conscious, coding my art website and sending concept sketches back and forth to a customer.

And NOW I'm waiting for my cover band to get here so I can start rehearsing. But I promise, I WILL post afterwards. All I have to do today is send a final concept to the customer and then work on the novel for the rest of the day. I'm CERTAIN I will get bored/burn out at some point, so I will blog in that time.

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment