7/12/12

I'm sorry nature! So sorry! VERY VERY VERY SORRY!

So I'm sitting in my living room. I WOULD be in my basement if Ian's brother wasn't sleeping down there. I am ready to run down screaming at any moment because guess what.

There's a freaking tornado watch.

Yeah.

I convinced myself that I was safe because the weather network was like "just regular thunderstorms, severe thunderstorms all the way across the country but not HERE yay!" and my safety left me feeling cocky and I went on the internet and bitched mother nature out which was A MISTAKE.

Because they've now issued a severe thunderstorm warning and a tornado watch and currently quarter-sized hail is falling and f*cking everything up around us and it's raining so hard you can't see across the street and good lord I feel like I'm going to die.

If this is the last you hear from me, I love you, 5 readers.

EDIT: Dude. John just came downstairs and was all like "hey, you can't sleep either?"
Me: No. You know what there is right now? A freaking tornado watch.
John: Oh. Wow. Hey when there's a tornado you want to go... into the basement... right? Or is that bad?
Me: ... yeah... basement.

John is not so smart at 4am.

EDIT: John made a smoothie and went back to bed. I hate boys. They can sleep through effing anything.

EDIT: Okay. I think it's done now. It's just after 5am. I'm going to go to bed now. I'm so freaking tired. On the plus side, I get to see the sunrise. It's pretty boring today.

Yay I survived!

No comments:

Post a Comment