7/29/12

CAMPING.

I hear a lot of people rant about camping. The general consensus seems to be that everyone gets super stoked for camping, but hates it when it actually happens because you're sleeping on a hard ground, it sucks when it rains, you get heat stroke, everything is dirty, etc.

I'm the kind of person who doesn't mind sleeping on the ground or getting dirt under their fingernails, so camping for me just rocks in every way. I hate the city and run as far away as I can every chance I get.

So this weekend, I took a bunch of my musician friends camping, and am completely satisfied with this accomplishment. We jammed, went swimming in a lake, rowed a boat around, slept in tents, ate fire-cooked steak (my best friend is the best cook ever and he made manly manly fire-roasted steaks), I learned how to throw a football, we all got wicked tans (and sunburns...) and had some good times.

I just got back so I'm a bit pooped but I'm happy and content and realized it's the end of the month and I have enough money to pay my bills comfortably AND go buy groceries... it's a good day.

I will post about why I find women terrifying later.

No comments:

Post a Comment