7/3/12

Then the artist can pay her bills!

Only one more month of this instability bullcrap and I'll be out of the hole!! I mean, literally in the next three days if I don't get my sh*t together, I'll be royally screwed, then after that it's going to be a mad race to the finish line, but hey! I have a permanent band gig. And by that I mean, I'm going to get paid for nightly gigs and tours without travel expenses. Why? Because I am officially a HIRED professional musician, which is SO MUCH BETTER than a freelance professional musician because freelancers have no freaking clue when their next paycheck is coming.

So I'm still doing the fine art thing, at least for another couple of months, and I'll be damned if I'm going to give up my writing, but this is just wonderful.

I mean I'm a little lost right NOW because I can't afford my utilities, instrument payments, or even the art supplies for a lady who's ordered artwork from me but HEY! Only a few more weeks of this hell before I'm off to wonderland of holy crap I can actually make it as an artist and not worry about dying every month.

Ta da! Look at me, ma!

No comments:

Post a Comment