7/8/12

More on today plus what's going to happen tomorrow.

So Saturday nights are always a gamble for me, because I'm all like, super cool and religious and stuff. And half the time I'm playing in the church band so I've got to get my sorry act together super early to go and practice for the set with the band.

Tonight is one of those nights.

My awesome day has gotten so much more awesome because one of my best friends randomly showed up and we did more marshmallows and then went and played Super Mario Smash Brothers for a bit, but now it's 1:30 and I need to be up at 6, so naturally I'm going to skip desperate sleep and blog instead.

Tomorrow morning is NOT going to be as awesome. When I know that my mornings are going to be shit, I also know that I cannot function in those mornings without a specific list of things to do. If I don't give myself directions, I will walk out of the house without pants or something.

You laugh, but I accidentally ended up outside in my boxer-PJs yesterday because I thought they were shorts.

So here's what it looks like. I realized the lists always end up as my conscience narrates stuff to me, so I thought I'd share here.



You've just woken up and you're dead tired and bitchy at the world.

GOOD MORNING. PSYCHED FOR CHURCH?! I bet you are! Here are some things to get you through the morning.

1. Go get coffee on the go. Now. RIGHT NOW.
2. Shower like the champ you are.
3. Get dressed, in your dress, to save time later for naps and shit.
4. Blow dry your hair because you're gonna put it up because guess what? It's freaking hot out.
5. No, seriously. Put your hair up. No, it won't look better down because you'll be slicked in sweat.
6. Go make breakfast. You just bought food so it will be epic breakfast. Are you psyched?
7. E-mail your customer with her update picture because you procrastinated yesterday and she wants it. Try to be coherent. PLEASE.
8. It's probably almost time for church now. Go rush your makeup like you always do and stagger out the door before John leaves you behind and you're stuck at home having got up and ready for absolutely no reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment