7/10/12

"Living like a child."

In my last post I realized I said I get to live like a child every day and then did NOT expand on it at all. Instead of editing, I thought I would make it its own post.

I'm just going to straight up give an example as to why I figure I don't have to grow up.

Yesterday, I got out of bed, ate peanut butter toast, then came upstairs and started my "work day."

I spent the next 8 hours sitting on the floor watching Harry Potter while getting covered to the elbows in paint, just painted all day. I didn't wear pants, either. Then, late late late in the evening, my friend burst into my room yelling "PUT YOUR PANTS ON WE'RE GOING TO SEE SPIDERMAN." and I was like "OKAY" and we went and watched a superhero movie.

How awesome was YOUR day?!

Today will be a repeat, without the Spiderman. I really really need to finish this painting. AND I need to write another chapter which is starting to make my life a little less childlike. Writing actually requires some degree of sophistication. Painting doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment