7/26/12

update!

From my last, super crazy depressing post.

I have the best roommates ever and here's why. When Ian found me sitting alone in the pitch dark kitchen he told Laura what he had seen. By the time they came to find me I had migrated to my room where I was hiding under the blankets. They infiltrated my bedroom and my (small) bed and talked about stupid stuff.

At one point, Ian and I got into an argument on whether or not fingers contain muscles. Which of course I won by grabbing my artist's anatomy book and proving that there are, in fact, muscles in our fingers. They go up the sides, if you're curious.

Well, anatomy reference books is full of naked people and Laura's a bit innocent so she freaked out the second she saw a penis and it sparked a huge conversation about penile anatomy and function and size, etc. Wikipedia followed, and with it we learned about castration anxiety and penis envy. All without Laura having to look at a single penis.

We sparked a conversation about what a sexy butt was.

And then found out that Canada, Australia, Brazil, and Britain have the same average boob size.

What I'm saying is we had some very serious philosophical conversation usually well beyond the reaches of people our age.

Then Laura and I made fun of Ian for being British, poked fun as his questionable car (which is actually an Audi, though it's like 15 years old and has a good handful of odd problems), and then finished up with creepy hair-stroking, which came back to poking fun at Ian for looking like a Brit because of his swept-back hair.

So I'm going to bed happy.

Yay! EDIT: I deleted the last post, it was stupidly depressing. I might rehash it sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment